Scala Language Book
- Functional Programming in Scala: " a serious tutorial for programmers looking to learn FP and apply it to the everyday business of coding"
- Learning Scala Programming: Object-oriented programming meets functional reactive to create Scalable and Concurrent programs: "Learn how to write scalable and concurrent programs in Scala, a language that grows with you."
- Machine Learning: Guide for Beginners with R/Python/Scala: " well suited to tackle problems which enhance your interests using machine learning"
- Scala Best Practices: Write Clean and Robust Code: "A collection of best practices to write clean and robust Scala code. "
- Scala Design Patterns: Design modular, clean, and scalable applications by applying proven design patterns in Scala, 2nd Edition: "Learn how to write efficient, clean, and reusable code with Scala"
- Scala Reactive Programming: Build scalable, functional reactive microservices with Akka, Play, and Lagom: "Build fault-tolerant, robust, and distributed applications in Scala"
- Functional Programming, Simplified: (Scala Edition) : "naturally lead you to write pure, functional code that reads like algebra"
- Learning Concurrent Programming in Scala: "step-by-step guide packed with pragmatic examples Book Description Scala is a modern, multiparadigm programming language designed to express common programming patterns in a concise, elegant, and type-safe way."
- Programming with Scala: Language Exploration : "This reader-friendly textbook presents a concise and easy to follow introduction to Scala. "
- Scala for Machine Learning - Second Edition: Build systems for data processing, machine learning, and deep learning: "one stop guide that introduces you to the functional capabilities of the Scala programming language"
- Scala Microservices: Develop, deploy, and run microservices with Scala : "In this book we will learn what it takes to build great applications using Microservices, the pitfalls associated with such a design and the techniques to avoid them."
- Programming in Scala: A Comprehensive Step-by-Step Guide: "this book takes a step-by-step tutorial approach to teaching you Scala"
- Programming in Scala: Updated for Scala 2.12:
- Scala Design Patterns : "Write efficient, clean, and reusable code with Scala"
- Scala for Data Science: "Leverage the power of Scala with different tools to build scalable, robust data science applications"
- Scala High Performance Programming: " By the end of the book, you will be well prepared to write production-ready, performant Scala software using the functional paradigm to solve real-world problems."
- Scala Test Driven Development: "Build robust Scala applications by implementing the fundamentals of test-driven development in your workflow"
- Scala Data Analysis Cookbook : "Navigate the world of data analysis, visualization, and machine learning with over 100 hands-on Scala recipes"
- Functional Programming in Scala : " a serious tutorial for programmers looking to learn FP and apply it to the everyday business of coding"
- Learning Scala: Practical Functional Programming for the JVM : "This practical book provides a comprehensive yet approachable introduction to the language, complete with syntax diagrams, examples, and exercises."
- Scala for Java Developers : "Build reactive, scalable applications and integrate Java code with the power of Scala"
- Scala Puzzlers: "Scala Puzzlers is a collection of enigmatic Scala code examples that behave highly contrary to expectations and will entertain and enlighten even the most accomplished Scala developer."
- ScalaCheck: The Definitive Guide : "explains the big ideas behind ScalaCheck, and shows how to use it effectively to write tests at the higher level of property specifications."
- Scala Cookbook: Recipes for Object-Oriented and Functional Programming: "this comprehensive cookbook covers the most common problems you’ll encounter when using the Scala language, libraries, and tools"
- Actors in Scala: "this book offers a comprehensive tutorial on practical programming with actors in Scala."
- Introduction to the Art of Programming Using Scala: "The book progresses from true programming in the small to more significant projects later"
- Scala for the Impatient: " concisely shows developers what Scala can do and how to do it"
- Programming in Scala: A Comprehensive Step-by-Step Guide, 2nd Edition: "this authoritative book will teach you, one step at a time, the Scala language and the ideas behind it"
- Programming Scala: Scalability = Functional Programming + Objects : "You'll learn how to leverage the wealth of Java class libraries to meet the practical needs of enterprise and Internet projects more easily"